Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
11:00 am – 11:45 am 马来西亚建筑裁决的简介（中文）Introduction to Construction Adjudication in Malaysia (in Mandarin)
About this talk
About this online talk: Are you a contractor facing cash flow difficulties because your invoices and claims are outstanding? The Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act (CIPAA) 2012 aims to resolve the cash flow problem faced in the Malaysian construction industry by providing a speedy and cost-effective process for contractors and consultants to recover payments due to them. In this online talk, our speakers will introduce the adjudication process and the advantages and challenges of this alternative dispute resolution process.
- 什么是 CIPAA 2012| What is CIPAA 2012?
- 给承包商的效益| Benefits to contractors
- CIPAA 的费用| Costs of adjudication
- CIPAA 2012 的程序 | The adjudication process
- 成功索赔的秘诀 | Tips for making a successful claim
- Christine Toh, Partner, Dispute Resolution Practice Group