We provide criminal defence services such as legal advice and representation to individuals and corporations of their duties, rights, and remedies as the general public and their respective statutory duties required of them under the relevant regulatory law.
We provide a practical and sensible approach and legal representation for individuals and corporations involved in investigations, arrests, or prosecutions by various law enforcement agencies and authorities.
Read more about our Corporate Crime / White Collar Crime defence services
Read more about our Street Crime / Blue Collar Crime defence services
Read more about our online quotes for our Criminal Defence Services
- Advising complainants, victims, suspects or the accused on the criminal law and procedure in Malaysia, including their rights and remedies
- Assisting complainants or victims in lodging their complaints to the relevant law enforcement agencies
- Drafting and negotiating amicable settlements on behalf of complainants, victims, suspects or the accused
- Representing and defending the accused against criminal charges and proceedings in Court
- Representing and defending accused in investigation and prosecution by the Attorney-General’s Chambers for offences under the Penal Code relating to criminal breach of trust, cheating and dishonestly inducing the delivery of property, intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of public peace, criminal intimidation, property damage, public nuisance and theft
- Representing and defending accused in securities investigation and prosecution by the Securities Commission relating to securities offences under the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007
- Representing and defending accused charged with an offence under the Securities Industry Act 1983 for allegedly making false statements in the company’s quarterly reports
- Advising and assisting complainants in lodging police reports in enforcing and protecting their rights
- Appointed by the Yayasan Bantuan Guaman Kebangsaan (YBGK) to represent and defend accused persons in investigation and prosecution by the Attorney-General’s Chambers for offences under the Penal Code relating to drug offences, and voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons and means and wrongful restraint
Our lawyers are experienced, dedicated and well-equipped to provide sensible and practical criminal law advice to both individuals and corporations, including advising on their rights, the law and procedure involving police investigations, lodging of police reports, police arrest, bail, remand and other Court proceedings relating to a wide range of criminal offences.READ MORE →