Our Real Estate Practice Group is well-versed in drafting and preparing Sale and Purchase Agreements and has vast experience in sub-sale transactions for both landed and non-landed properties and mixed developments. We are committed to delivering efficient and effective legal solutions in all forms of property transactions.
Our lawyers also play an active role in advising the purchasers of Developers’ projects and preparing the relevant documents for financial loan applications with major banking institutions in Malaysia. We are on the panel of a large number of banks as well as financial institutions and we have recently been appointed as a panel law firm for Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam (LPPSA).
On an international level, we have advised numerous international companies including major conglomerates from China and Indonesia. We have also advised clients from Singapore, the United Kingdom and Australia.
In summary, our services, our experiences, our team and related services are as follows:
We have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and understanding to offer comprehensive legal advice to our clients on a wide range of matters. Our services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Transfer of Property
- Perfection of Transfer and Charge
- Discharge of Charge
- Deed of receipt and reassignment
- Settlement Agreement (Transfer of Properties and Shares)
- Application of Consent – State, Low-Cost or Foreigner
Our portfolio of experience for projects with developers such as:
- Eco World Development Group Bhd
- Sime Darby Properties Sdn Bhd
Reviews & Testimonials
– “I greatly appreciate the attentiveness shown by Mr. Richard Wee’s team of solicitors; specifically Puan Sarah Kambali from MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) in providing me the much needed legal advice sought. Truly Mr. Richard and his team not only exercised excellent customer-relationship management, but also with fair and reasonable professional fees. I would recommend Richard Wee and his team at MWKA.” – Azreena bt Abdul Wahab, Selangor
– “I was very impressed by the efficiency and effectiveness of the solicitors at MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) in the sale and purchase of a property. I was in close contact with Sarah Kambali whom I believe is one of the most astute lawyers I have come across. This is my second time using MWKA and their level of service has amazed me yet again. They get the job done at a fair rate. I would 100% recommend MWKA.” – Ashvin Danny Holtkamp, Netherlands
– “It has been a pleasure working with Sarah Kambali. She has taken very good care of my case involving a lost property title, even though it dragged on for almost two years because of the relevant government department. Her follow through has been efficient and very satisfactory to ensure that the title to my property was issued. I would strongly recommend her services to my friends and family for their future needs.” – Ivy Tan, KL
– “I appointed Richard Wee to deal with a sale of a real estate property sometime in 2018. His team from the Real Estate Practice Group, namely Puan Sarah Kambali and Mr. Marcus Leong, was assisting him in the transaction; which includes vetting through the agreement, dealing with my bank for discharging the property and also communicating with the purchaser solicitors. Throughout the deal, the team had continuously updated me of the progress made. The team working in MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) had kept me in the loop at all times; which was important for me to decide on the timing to stop paying the monthly loan repayments to my bank and also timing to vacate the property.
Selling a property can cause much stress. But, with the assistance of the MWKA team, my worries were clarified and my stress was kept a minimum. I would definitely recommend to appoint the MWKA team for any sale or purchase of property.” – Catherine Wong, Selangor
– “Pleasant service, quick response, lovely staff.” – Adrie @ Wan Adrie B. W. Ahmad, Selangor/KLREAD MORE
Related Articles and Updates