Our specialist commercial contract lawyers offer the best possible advice on creating business contracts with suppliers, customers or collaborators. At MWKA, we ensure that all contracts are clear and unambiguous, suitable for the purpose, compliant with the law and water-tight to protect you from commercial risks. Our corporate team strive to ensure that all contracts drafted cover our clients’ needs, whether it is a one-page letter with contractual effect, a complex business arrangement or a multi-million ringgit high profile procurement.
At MWKA, our aim is to provide comprehensive legal advice to all our clients with respect to their needs and the transaction at hand to mitigate any legal issues.
- Construction agreements
- Contractual litigation (dispute resolution)
- Employee share option scheme (ESOS)
- Joint-Venture agreements
- Intellectual Property agreements
- International commercial agreements
- Legal opinions
- Online agreements and its terms and conditions
- Shareholders’ agreement
- Supply and services agreements
- Reviewing and vetting The Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia on the following:
- their Letters of Engagement for External Reviewers/Speakers/Team Leaders/Team Members for Quality Assessment Review workshops; their Research Grant Agreement; and their Joint Venture Agreement;
- Reviewing and vetting Oriental Sheet Piling Sdn Bhd on the following:
- their Quotation’s Terms and Conditions; and
- their Partnership Agreement.
- Banking and Finance
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
Reviews & Testimonials
- “Chevron has high standards and expectations of its selected outside counsel, which includes speedy responses and legal advice that is grounded in commercial reality. Richard Wee and his team of Solicitors at MahWengKwai & Associates have not disappointed in this regard. We find that Richard and his team are easily accessible and accommodating and that Richard also imposes a fair rate for his professional fees.I would recommend Richard Wee and his team.” – Chan Su-Li, Chevron Malaysia Limited
- “We at BBT Solutions Sdn Bhd had engaged Richard Wee and his team from MahWengKwai & Associates (MWKA) for a few legal matters, namely litigation, company issues and matters in relation to real estate. We are satisfied with their professionalism when dealing with each and every matter that was brought to them. They work in a timely manner and give us a sound legal opinion when requested, for us to make our commercial decision. For us, we would put a recommendation to engage Richard Wee and his team at MWKA as they had given us an exceptional and quality service at all time.” – KK Chong, BBT Solutions Sdn Bhd