Banking and Finance Law governs the rules and regulations in the operations of banks and financial institutions. Legal advice are provided to clients (individuals, companies and/or organizations) who are parties in a transaction(s). Due Diligence are usually conducted on the party attempting to secure the loan. Transactions can include mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, project financing and property financing. At MWKA, we have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and understanding to offer comprehensive legal advice to our clients on a wide range of matters.
We have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and understanding to offer comprehensive legal advice to our clients on a wide range of matters. Our services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Financing for real estate properties
- Deed of assignment and charge
- Deed of receipt and reassignment
- Discharge of charge
- We assisted a development company in preparing and submitting application to Central Bank of Malaysia in respect of the capital amount amounting about RM528k to be provided by facilitator, a company in the Netherlands to the said development company.
- Our Experience include advising corporate clients in the banking and finance industry on project financing such as private equity funding for energy projects and financing for developers projects. Our experience extends to property financing and loan documentation.
- We are panel solicitors for Hong Leong Bank to prepare loan documents. We have been attending to the following banks for loan documentation on ad hoc basis:
- CIMB Bank
Reviews & Testimonials
- “I strongly recommend the legal services of MahWengKwai & Associates. Both Ms Cassandra Thomazios and Mr Tommy Wong have firstly provided great insight into Section 17A of the MACC Act 2009 during their Online Talk, and thereafter provided efficient and effective legal services in relation to our matter. They are also very professional and never shy away from queries. Thank you MWKA.”- Sivanesan Arul Chelvam, Multi-Lines Systems (M) Sdn Bhd, Selangor
- “I would like to extend my gratitude towards MahWengKwai & Associates for their insightful Online Talk sessions. In relation to the provision of their legal services, I would like to highlight the efficiency, professionalism and continuous effort of Ms Cassandra Nicole Thomazios and Mr Tommy in advising us and attending to our requests. Thumbs up to the lawyers and MWKA definitely has my recommendation.” – Wong Hoi Chen, Omitech Road Systems (M) Sdn Bhd, Selangor
Related Articles and Updates